Sunday, April 06, 2008

Ack!

I've been having trauma getting online. I received a wireless router for my birthday the other day. It was supposed to make my life simpler. Instead I've fiddled with that instead of finishing my homework or writing. I'm a little frustrated.

On the other hand, I have no excuse for letting deadlines whoosh past. I have plenty of opportunity without distraction for writing. The April writing challenge is going well. I've been flying with Nea, reading about Belize for Alex and found twenty pages of notes to input - including the final scene.

So ack to Internet connections and whee to writing time. I'm optimistic that I will have great news to report where the writing is concerned when I post next. In the meantime, enjoy this view of Alex's window.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:58 AM

    Sorry to hear about the router trauma, but it's a pretty nifty birthday present!

    And I say -- whee -- to your progress. ;-)

    This is one of my favorite buildings.

    Much cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful window. Yippee to your progress.

    ReplyDelete