Monday, February 25, 2013

Feb 25

How's that for a scintillating title?  I'm tired, not creative.

Good day, though. I wore my contacts to work and looked ravishing. I have beautiful blue eyes. 

I ate the same thing for dinner that I did the other night at my friend's house. It was literally the same thing  - leftovers. Tonight I didn't get hives.   We both did the other night. We know it wasn't the chocolate as we ate different brands. So it must have been the wine.  That means we'll have to try different vintages. Poor us.

My friend posted a spoof video that featured Gerard Butler because she knew it would make my day.

It's always good to do something nice for someone else. I try to do that on a regular basis. I'm blessed in that my friends are always doing nice things for me. This afternoon, I was stamping a lady's books and the back cover said something to the effect that, "if you like donuts, you'll love this book." I had an immediate craving for a donut. We both laughed. Then she reached into her purse and handed me a winning tab from Tim Horton's Roll up the Rim contest.  It was for a free donut.  She said she couldn't use it anyway. It was sweet of her to share. Her thoughtfulness made me smile.

The crow thing is still working for me. Otis came into work tonight and ka-kawed hello. We both burst into laughter.

The Leafs won their hockey game.  Kessel scored. Yoda got to yell, Wheeeeee.  Silly parrot.

How was your day?




No comments:

Post a Comment