Sunday, July 06, 2014

I've run out of good titles

It took all week to write 1200 words.  I got lost in a few things like a cold, definitions and botany.  One of my favourite bands actually helped me figure out everything but the cold.  Rest and honey tea are taking care of that.

One good thing about a cough is the core workout you get. Hey, little things.  They make all the difference.

The security guard at the hospital yesterday was wearing an orange Netherlands tee-shirt. He's Italian but says his neighbours and in-laws are Dutch so now that his team is out of the World Cup he is orange.  Then the pharmacy was showing the game so that security guard brought me up to speed on what I'd missed.  You know, humour goes a long way to helping people through less than pleasant experiences.  Granted, I wasn't in distress to begin with, but they did make my day a lot more pleasant. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:50 PM

    I feel ya on the titles. That happens to me often. Bwahaaha on the cough core workout. Been there. Done that. Sadly, there is no t-shirt. Get better, girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend. I'm finally better but wish I'd mentioned *which* one of my favourite bands helped me figure stuff out. I have since forgotten. :(

      Delete