Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snow storm

I'd show you pictures but the wind was blowing so strong I didn't take any. My niece and I only tromped to the bridge and back because the visibility was so low. We really needed Ky to help us find our way a couple of times. I definitely got my exercise today.

I can also use that feeling of battling the elements in one of Alex's scenes. He's hating winter and dreaming about the hot climes of Belize. I can only imagine. My little trek today reminded me of how quickly things can turn. Again, something I can use with Alex.

It's all about the writing, baby.

2 comments:

  1. That it is, Miss Keziah. That it is. Love the new pic, btw. Be snug. Be warm. Be in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the positive side, this is a perfect opportunity to do some snow sculptures of Alex and Nea... :)


    cqphzq - the kind of medication prescribed by Canadian physicians if you start doing snow sculptures of imaginary beings...

    ReplyDelete