Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Photographic Good Things

As requested, here's the dollar store greenhouse in action. 



The radishes, tomatoes, celery and sunflowers are the green things you can see. Snapdragons and peppers are peeking through the peat while the beets and carrots are slower. Thanks not a bad thing.

This is the corner of the bed that I want to turn into a cabinet. It should be interesting to see what happens.  Huh, that cover is much darker than that. If I remember correctly, the shutter stayed open for a bit longer than I expected. 



This darling bird has been shrieking his head off for the last two hours. I don't know whether he doesn't want to watch the wildlife channel or simply wants DNe to play with him. I'm guessing the latter as he's been quiet for the last few minutes since DNe went out for the night.  Thank goodness, I may love Yoda but some days...He is cute.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:12 PM

    Yoda is a pistol! Thanks for the greenhouse pic. It's a good size!

    ReplyDelete