Friday, September 06, 2013

Zombiefied

I walked to work today. That was awesome.  I was desperate to wake up and it was chilly out there. I love that Fall freshness even if it's too soon. 

I'm exhausted, rundown and headed to bed early.  All of my evening plans fell through and I'm grateful. Tomorrow is scheduled for special time with my DNi.  It's unfortunate that we can't do the 5km Run or Dye (I would possibly die, I am that tired) but if the weather holds we'll go kayaking.

For now, though, I'm just glad I have a good book and a nice bed.  I suspect the book will be ignored.

Some good things happened today - animals got along, dishes were washed when I came home, family attempted to go support my DNe's art show that I had completely forgotten - but I am happiest about the oil of oregano that will keep this sore throat/cold from developing into anything. Boo hiss to the sick guy who came into work today and spread his germs without care. 

What's your favourite curl up and relax thing to do when your brain power is set slightly above zombie?  Shoot, I forgot to take my migraine meds.  I did remember to put the ear seeds back on. Maybe it's a very tiny increment above zombie.

No comments:

Post a Comment