Monday, December 02, 2013

Pleased with myself

What a great writing day.  I was able to figure out most of what's been holding me back with this section. I had great interactions with two of my writing partners. We made plans for tomorrow. I want to get this section done this week so I can move on to the next - as well as spruce up an old manuscript to send out. It's doing no good in my drawer.

Tonight was the Christmas dinner for work. Not only was the food delicious but the company was delightful.  It never ceases to amaze me how easy it is to talk with people.  There's always common ground somewhere. Most of our conversations revolved around travel.  My one coworker is headed to Costa Rica on Thursday.

Part of me laughed really hard watching >Canada's Worst Driver Ever but an equal part is horrified. One of the contestants lives in the Niagara Region.  She hits anything and everything in her path.  It's a very good thing we've never run into each other. I am a much better driver but the bar isn't very hard where she's concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment