Friday, November 08, 2013

It's all good

Oops, I was so tired yesterday I flat out forgot to post.  The weather was nice, work went well, the critters got lots of snuggles, I found a few bargains when I went for groceries, I had interesting email interactions and life was good.

Today no one was injured when the light fell out of the ceiling. The tether caught it. The well-known and much beloved local actor who was standing beneath the light at the time made a joke about it. The printer didn't catch fire five minutes later. I turned it off as soon as I noticed it was hot. And the man who put expired creamer in his coffee didn't choke.  He spit it out instead :)  That all happened in a span of twenty minutes.

All disasters were averted and everyone had a sense of humour.

Then I got a great phone call from a dear friend. She's engaged.  He's a wonderful partner for her and I couldn't be more excited, thrilled or happy for the two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment