Friday, November 29, 2013

Lots of chocolate

Just a quick check in to let you know yesterday was amazing and there will be more details about the art show - with pictures.  I want to devote an entire blog post to it.

Right now, I'm too tired. Late night last night, early morning this morning then a party with friends straight from work means I'm headed to bed. Today was also a good day.  No one annoyed me, I avoided the temptation of buying a bunch of stuff I didn't need just because it was on sale then I hugged lots of fabulous people I adore while we drank wine (what I didn't knock on to the floor), figured out what's wrong with the world and came up with some good solutions.  Love, not hate.

I hope you've been well. Enjoying life and all it offers. That goes a long way to dispelling the angst of daily life. I am truly blessed to have you all along for the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment