Monday, May 06, 2013

Chores can be Good

One Good Thing about riding my bike to work is the satisfaction of actually getting up the hill. It's steep enough that I usually have to walk the bike but today I got up halfway.  Of course, I couldn't breathe but I was pretty pleased with myself regardless.  I'm looking forward to the day I ride all the way. 

Another day in the pond.  This time I consulted an expert.  Fish were caught. Plants moved to buckets. 


Water bailed.  Now we wait for the repair to cure.


One Good Thing about crochet is how quickly it makes up.  Apparently, the cloak is too short so I pulled the hood apart and made it bi-colour.  I can take the leftover main colour and add it to the bottom without any trauma.  The trim will tie it all in together.  I'm anxious to see it finished.

I also spent some time tonight washing my birthday fleece. Isn't it pretty?


I love the smell of wet wool, very sheepy. Ky is in puppy heaven.  If only it would jump off the drying rack and race around the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment