Thursday, May 09, 2013

Lemonade

One Good Thing about mushy too-ripe bananas - banana bread.

Drinking water fills me up. I eat less when hydrated.  Adding lemons to the water adds flavour.

One Good Thing about finding two ticks in my hair - they were both dead. I credit the lemon in my water - and the 1/2C of homemade bug spray I doused myself in yesterday.  Lemon, peppermint, lavender, geranium essential oils.  I keep my hair braided from now til the Deep Freeze and that's why.  The ticks were at the end of my braid.  My clothes were all bug free.  Ten years ago, I'd never seen a tick. Now they're commonplace. Yuck.

One Good Thing about all the walking I've been doing is the sprint to the corner store barely winded me. I caught up with the person I was chasing and we had a good chat.

One Good Thing about dropping the olive oil on the floor is how shiny it made the floor. I've since washed it. So another good thing. My kitchen is clean.  Really clean.

I've yet to make lemonade out of all the lemons in the fruit bowl but my life is benefiting.

How are things with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment