Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Home again

One good thing about being home is sleeping in my own bed. Between the long drive and taking my zombie meds, I slept for hours.

My doctor was an hour late for our appointment but I had a good book with me.  It's about a pig. As a pet, not food. There are some interesting bits about society's attitude towards pigs throughout history. Dr and I had a good conversation about the Underground Railroad before he increased the dosage on the zombie meds. At least they keep the migraines at bay.

Awesome presents arrived in the mail today for three wonderful people. There was also a spare for me to do with as I please. Hmmm, I'll have to give that some thought.

We are back into our regular routine. It doesn't quite fit. How long does it take you to settle back into things after a vacation?  Ky has nudged his leash several times today. He's not ready to be home. That's because his bed went with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment