Monday, July 22, 2013

Much better

One good thing about the recurring tire issues was that it happened today when I had the time to spend at the garage. They covered the cost and my car is now in good shape for a long run.

A very young friend helped me shop for birthday cards. He didn't understand the jokes but decided I liked them very much so those were the best cards.

Ky and I went for dinner and to howl at the moon. Our hostess even cooked enough sweet potato to feed him as well as us. The cinnamon was very good for his breath.  That's a very good thing.

Dessert was Icelandic chocolate. I don't agree with the assessment that it's better than sex but it was very flavorful and creamy milk chocolate. Delicious and a source of great merriment, how many other chocolates deliver both?

I hope you had a yummy day

No comments:

Post a Comment