Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Slow things

Having watched fictionalized accounts of the lives of both Hemingway and Sid Viscous (auto-correct and I cannot agree on spelling), I've noticed several similarities, mostly about addiction and the realization that I do not understand what attracts people to each other.

As bending forward is the most comfortable position,  I picked raspberries and gooseberries today. They are delicious.  Ky and I did it together in the pouring rain. He very gently pulls the berries from the spiky branches.

My back is slowly coming along. It was my day off so along with the stretches I learned yesterday, I rested. I read. I brainstormed with my DNe and wrote a small amount, I also taught him how to parallel park. We survived.  He actually did well.

No comments:

Post a Comment