Saturday, February 04, 2017

Crafts

I went to one friend's house to help her embroider a chair cushion.  I had clearly misunderstood.  She needed help recovering the chair cushions. That was good as I had no idea how I was supposed to embroider leather. We pieced and pinned everything together. Another friend is going to do the sewing as it will much faster with her machine that with my hand sewing. The bonus was the time spent with two friends do instead of one.

I'm also going to learn how to use the sewing machine that lives in the front closet. I might also look for my great-grandmother 's small machine. I carted it around for years from one house to the next thinking it was my grandpa's old typewriter.

I adjusted a graph pattern yesterday so that the reindeer is now a moose. I can knit that now. It will fit my friend's granddaughter next fall/winter.

The puppy and parrot played tag last night. I laughed til I cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment