Monday, January 23, 2017

Baby day

My day started with a fantastic dream. All the excitement I felt in the dream translated to an adrenaline rush that actuality woke me. It took a long time to get my heart rate under control. It was a portent of opportunity.


After work, I spent time with my friend who is pregnant with her first child. We bought stuff for the baby room and returned multiples of gifts she received at her baby shower. Man, there's a lot of stuff required for newborns. The cool mist humidifier shaped like an owl is on my friends list. I prefer the Darth Vader one.

I came home to another newborn. A young friend became a first time father this week. He brought his baby girl by so we could meet her. She's Beautiful,  of course. He loves being a dad. I don't think I've ever seen him so happy.

Imagine seeing the world with fresh eyes. Everything is a wonder. And their little worlds are filled with love.


No comments:

Post a Comment