Saturday, December 14, 2013

Snow

It just occurred to me now to take the camera outside. It's been snowing steadily since yesterday morning and is supposed to continue through the night to end mid-morning tomorrow. It is beautiful out there. The roads are horrible to travel on, mostly because everyone has forgotten how to drive on snow. The easy solution is to stay home.

DNi and I are snuggled together on the couch watching the snow fall outside the window. We just came in from a late night run to the store so we know how lucky we are to be home safe.

I hope you're curled up in front of the fireplace with a warm drink in your hand, Miz Elen. I suspect this is our fault for saying the ground was dry and gray.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:32 AM

    We had our tree-trimming party on Saturday. The snow was a perfect accompaniment to that. It snowed through the night, and I was snug in my bed. :-)

    ReplyDelete