Friday, May 30, 2014

Great things

In a day fraught with nightmares, headaches (literal and metaphorical) and sideways solutions, I've managed to stay in a surprisingly good mood.

I'm not sure why other than the fact that I'm able to look around me and see that those nightmares weren't real(no one is trying to kill me accidentally or on purpose), there are drugs for some of the headaches and technical support for the others. Sure, I'll have to make another trip to the store, and I bought coconut water instead of coconut milk for the brownies but those things are fixable. I have several recipes that call for coconut water. It won't go to waste.

Getting back to acknowledging One Good Thing has been a great thing. It's helped me retain some perspective on life. 

Also, someone brought chocolate into work. That helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment