Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Synchronicity

In the attempt to cut back on expenses, I've been shopping around for the best (for me ) cell phone plan.  To that end, I called a friend of mine who uses Wind. He says it blows then admitted to going for the joke over accuracy. He said coverage was limited as they don't have a lot of towers but they're expanding all the time.

From there we talked about his downsizing at home. I'm going to take some of the plants as it was always my job to turn them in the window. He asked if I needed any furniture which I don't. In the course of his list of things headed to kijiji, he mentioned the futon couch. He has that as well as a futon mattress. I have a frame and have been looking for a mattress - very difficult to find sold separately.

About an hour later, I mentioned to a mutual friend that he was moving at the end of the month. She asked if he was selling any of his vehicles. Oddly, yes he was. Her daughter's car died today, irreparable.

One phone call, three happy people. Pretty cool,eh.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Does he have any bookcases with glass doors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, I answered this yesterday but it didn't post. No bookcases with glass doors but that would have been coo

    ReplyDelete