Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Perception

Winter is on its way.  My poor garden wasn't prepared despite the fact that I've had several extra weeks to take care of it. Other things took priority. My convalescing friend is doing much better.  She no longer needs someone with her all the time. I picked up a couple of things while I was out shopping then popped by her place for a short visit.  Mentally, she's ready to be out of the house and back to work. Physically will be a bit slower.

I'm working on my own routine and habits. My jeans are looser but I feel like they should be the opposite. Funny how our perception is often skewed. 

I've been designing sweaters, jackets and wraps in my head. It will be interesting to see if anything comes of any of them.  I have quite a few lovely skeins I want to work with on those projects. First, I will finish my cherrybomb wrap. It's going to be a bolero, I think.  I'd made a big mistake that necessitated five inches being ripped out but I actually picked up the stitches on the right row.  I'm better at this knitting thing than I think.  Perception again.

I had a great time with my friend and her daughter when we went to see Thor: The Dark World. I shouldn't root for the bad guy with such enthusiasm but Loki is delightfully complex. 

Tomorrow, I will be quite late posting, if at all.  I'm going to see Eddie Izzard with Stashaholic.  I heard him say he's doing the follow-up to the Death Star Canteen. Apparently, all trays have been removed.  I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment