Friday, January 11, 2013

Several good things

I met up with a friend after work.  It was a long busy day and I texted her on my way home to see if she had a little time. We haven't seen each other for a couple of weeks. It was one of those conversations in which connections are made, realizations happen and things that have been bugging me for years suddenly all made sense so I could accept the lessons but let go of the angst. I hope it was as good for her as it was for me.  :insert smiley face here: It really was incredible.

Then I stopped at the store on my way home, scored a garlic pizza, aka as Bernatello's Italian Melt, which oddly isn't on their website.  I dipped it in Sabra hummus while sipping a glass of white wine.  I'm catching up on some good Canadian programming at the same time.  Please click on the links then thank me later.

Several good things today. Not the least of which is I have the house to myself, sans critters, and my feet up.

Tomorrow is the beginning of the Niagara Icewine Festival.  I won't be drinking any of the cavity inducing sweet stuff but will definitely sample the drier offerings.  My favourite vintners will be in booth one. I might not move from there. I wish you could join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment