Friday, March 15, 2013

Silly Good Things

Epiphanies exploded all around me today. It was fantastic. I'd lost my way a bit during the week but it's all better now. I no longer have green skin and shoot fireballs from my palms, but I know now that potential is always there. It's okay to channel it into clearing out space for more beneficial things.

I still have post-migraine brain so colours actually hurt my head. That interferes with my plan to have more colour in my life.  It will go away now. I willed it so.

This will come as no surprise to anyone, but LAUGHTER, no matter how big or small, is the absolute best medicine for all of us, short or tall.  Being able to laugh at oneself, that's the best medicine of all.

Holy rhyming, Batman. It wasn't deliberate but apparently Dr. Seuss has taken up residence in my brain. 

How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment