Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sensory Good Things

I'm going to be offline for a few days. Tomorrow I fly south to kayak, drink wine, talk about books and enjoy some great friends.  Trust that I'll have a long list of Good Things to share with you next week.

Tonight a little girl in the library checked out my toenail polish. I couldn't figure out if she liked green toes or not. Her dad studied them for a moment then decided she was actually checking out my shoes.  She's three but she does love her shoes. For some reason that really made me smile.

DNe and I had a great talk. Put the two of us in a car together and we communicate really well.  We brainstormed about art, marketing and his upcoming talk at the NXNE art festival.  There are lots of great opportunities in his future. I love hearing the passion in his voice.

 The bird seed smells like bubble gum. Balooka. Instead of a comic, we have Yoda.

Have a great weekend. Take note of the Good Things

No comments:

Post a Comment