Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Full Moon!

I've been unbelievably restless tonight. I felt like the guy in Werewolf in London right before he turned.  I was jittery, couldn't sit still, didn't want to eat. You'd think I'd fallen in love. Nope, it's a full moon and the weather is wild.

My new glasses came in the mail today.  What do you think?
I'm a trendsetter. What can I say?  Doesn't everyone wear their glasses on top of their head.  I have great hair.

They're PURPLE. I like them.

Today was fairly productive. I wrote for a couple of hours, figured out how to get around something, threw that all out because I'm not writing a ghost story but figured out how to keep the conversations so I could show the character's descent.  I made plans to write again tomorrow.

Emails were sent. Wheels were set in motion. Plans are being discussed.  I feel good about that.

I spent a ridiculous amount of time watching swans swim around on this lake.  It made me happy.

Yesterday I dug out some of the yarn Stashaholic sent to live at my house.  I downloaded a counter app to my phone so I could keep track of my rows. I'm making socks from a pattern Theresa gave me when I was in Scotland the last time. 

I'm listening to hard rain pelt the windows.  It was rough driving home tonight but the full moon meant visibility was high.

How was your day?




3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:52 PM

    Your frames are awesome. I love purple and am always looking for purple frames that look good on me. lol Last night was something else. I was out after midnight taking photographs, trying to capture some of the beauty in my neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clearlycontacts.ca, Elen. Mine are from the Love line. Love had a lot of purple frames. Despite my good intentions, I didn't take a single photograph of the weather. Please share yours.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous5:32 PM

      I shared the weather images over at the bloggity. Go check out Michigander Sister's photos. They are beaut.

      Delete