Thursday, February 21, 2013

Visual Good Things

My new glasses from Clearly Contacts arrived yesterday. They were pretty - purple with rhinestones on the arms.  I looked good in them. Or so I was told. I couldn't tell because I couldn't see out the right lens. I had typed the wrong strength into the order form. I typed + when it should have been -.  Big difference. So I called them today and said, I made a mistake. They said, print off this waybill for return postage, return them and we'll replace them with a pair that works for you. My mistake and they took care of it.  I'm happy.  If you're in need of glasses or contacts, go check them out. Their customer service is fantastic. Their stock and prices are better than most places that sell glasses and contacts.  My friends have used them for a few years without complaint.

I've been up and down emotionally today.  I think these stupid headaches drain me more than I realize. It's not til the end of the day that I can look back and see the pattern between pain and my moods. I've got great friends who talk me through so much of the worst of it.   One good thing about the negative thought process is that it leads to thoughts that perfectly suit the horror story I'm writing. That segues to creativity that pulls me write (Freudian slip?) out of the bad mood.  Interesting.

Stashaholic wrote this morning that ten years ago Heaven's gardens got a lot more beautiful with her Mom's arrival up there. I love that imagery. Her mother loved to garden so I can see her in among the lavender playing with the purple.  


1 comment:

  1. I've bought my contacts from them for years. I haven't been brave enough to buy transitional lenses and glasses though.

    Today I'm aching - physically from the root canal and emotionally from the big hole in my heart. I'm glad I was able to make you smile a bit.

    ReplyDelete