Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mental health Good Things

One Good Thing about today?  Dad listened to us and went to the doctor.  Lots of tests and appointments were booked as he choked again after I posted last night.  Action has been taken.

Another Good Thing?  Both Dad and my DNe are going to quit smoking. Tonight is their last night with that disgusting habit. They're doing it together and with assistance.

I forgot to sing today. Oh wait, I whistled in the parking lot on my way into work.  whistle while you work

Ky and I played ball out in the yard today. It was good for both of us.  Having a dog, having Ky, is a really Good Thing for my mental health.

Big Bang Theory - always a Good Thing.


2 comments:

  1. I wish all of you strength and patience. The patch and suckers worked for me 15 years ago. Oh and knitting in white wool - can't snack and eat.

    They will be horribly grumpy - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:58 PM

    I am so hooked on Big Bang Theory.

    ReplyDelete