Sunday, April 07, 2013

Alright in the end kinda day

Blergh.  Mixups at work.  Everything turned out alright in the end but it was frustrating. 

Bacon appeared on my sandwich despite the fact that I stressed three different times that bacon was not wanted.  It makes me sick. Literally. The poor girl who dealt with my complaint handled it very well but what a waste, throwing that sandwich in the garbage.

It was so windy everyone was out of sorts.  I hope tomorrow we're all back in sorts.  It was all petty stuff.  Everything turned out alright in the end.

I'm home, the critters are well. I just watched a great movie with my very darling nephew.  Searching for Sugar Manis thought-provoking documentary about searching for an obscure American artist who is bigger than Elvis in South Africa. His music inspired a nation during the Apartheid era.  Do yourself a favour and see it.

In the end, everything was alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment